Pages

5.08.2007

Vegas, baby!

Okay, dear readers, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been crazy the past three weeks. I was added to two new accounts, bringing the total number of accounts that I am managing 9 - count 'em - 9!!! Unfortunately in the last three-four weeks, I have also had MAJOR projects hitting with some of the accounts that I was already on. So between big projects on my old clients and getting up to speed with my new clients, I've had little time for anything other than work and the occassional date. Even the dating has been few and far between, probably because I have been working 10-11 hour days. Whew!

On the up side, one of the new clients is taking me to Vegas tomorrow for a trade show. Woo hoo! If you've ever worked a trade show, you know how truly unexciting and simultaneously exhausting they are. It's 8 hours on your feet. Ick. Regardless, I am excited to be going to Las Vegas for the first time ever. I am going to play the slots in the airport, because I think it's funny. I have brought a LITTLE bit of cash to spend at the Hold 'Em table but I am too conservative with my money to truly spend a lot. Plus, keep in mind that I am still officially on a money diet since CHRISTMAS and am trying to watch how much money I spend. 'Course, I could hit the big time which wouldn't be better.

The dating front is... dry. I was seeing this guy Mike for a while and he was super nice, but there was no chemistry. We actually talked about it and agreed that we'd be better as friends. I went "wink" happy on Match.com last night and so we'll see if any prospects trickle in through that. Honestly, I think I am going to stop doing it and take the summer off to just have fun around Hyde Park. Loneliness and lack of sex might win out.

Speaking of sex... I need to have some. Not just want, NEED, cannot physically stand another day WITHOUT sex. I haven't done "it" since... let's see... September? D'OH! I need to have hot, sweaty, filthy, raunchy, dirty, only-in-it-for-the-O sex... and soon. Sheesh.

Sorry that this is a boring post, but yes I'm alive and while I haven't been super active on Blogger recently, I've at least been thinking of you.

7 comments:

  1. I will fly you out to Minneapolis for a good round;) Let me know

    I am just glad to hear that you are alive:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not since September? You most likely could be rechristened a virgin if this continues much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. September? i'd kill somebody if i had to go that long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya. (Has it been 3 months or 4??)

    I've been curious about match.com (not that anyone really wants to date a pregnant woman) - what do you think? (You can send me a private email, see my profile.)

    Stay away from those Elvis impersonators in Vegas. (They're mine, all mine.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll talk to my better half and see if I can help you out ;o)

    Damn, that's some hot sex talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is pathetic when my lack of sex life provides such sympathy.

    Sherry - I say go for it, you'd be surprised at the number of guys who either want or already have kids. And i have a friend who was pregnant when she met her now husband and they couldn't be more in love.

    Brian, I may take you up on that offer. Don't tempt me. :)

    ReplyDelete