Pages

10.25.2006

Thank you, Rachel

I can't sleep.... so I have Rachel to thank for giving me something to do until the non-tiredness wears off:

1. My uncle more than once: has been to Europe by himself.

2. Never in my life have I: willingly watched a full episode of "Seinfeld".

3. The one person who can drive me nuts: myself... and my mother.

4. College is: pretty fun, if you have a fantastic group of friends.

5. When I'm nervous: sweat and get all adrenaline-y.

6. The last time I cried was: during "Grey's Anatomy" last week.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Also really confused. By name, they would be Leia, Becca, Julia and Lori. Oh, and my brothers.

8. My hair: is in a weird growing out stage where all it wants to do is leave my head looking like a triangle. Not. Cute.

9. When I was 5: I was in Kindergarten.

10. Last Christmas: my Nana came to visit.

11. When I turn my head left, I see: a very full bookshelf that needs a partner.

12. When I turn my head right: a butterfly chair that I've had since college and would like to replace!

13. When I look down I see: (groaning b/c I'm so lame...) flannel pajamas with stars on them, a huge snuggly bathrobe and slippers.

14. The craziest recent event was: my friend Angela's bachelorette party. Or so I'm told.

15. If I was a character on Scrubs I'd be: J.D.

16. By this time next year: I don't know what will be going on. I'm trying to get through this year.

17. My favorite Aunt is: Kathy (on my mom's side) or Katie (on my dad's side).

18. I have a hard time understanding: people who are intentionally and knowingly cruel to others.

19. One time at a family gathering: I saw my Aunt Mary's boobs.

20. You know I like you if: I give you the "You're an idiot" look.

21. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank: My parents.

22. Take my advice: The things that scare you the most generally tend to be the things that teach you the most.

23. My ideal breakfast is: Pancakes or French Toast; hash browns; eggs (scrambled, with cheese); crisp bacon. Also known as the Pancake Combo from IHOP.

24. If you visit my hometown: Where I was born, you will see pecan groves, beaches and old plantations (Mobile, AL.) Where I grew up, you will see an airport.

25. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: I will be in Michigan in two weeks (!!!), and hopefully in Dallas over New Year's Eve.

26. If you spend the night at my house: You will be sleeping on the couch.

27. The world could do without: Spiders.

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: I will have to echo Rachel on this one: Eat the cockroach.

29. Most recent thing you've bought yourself? A really fantastic pair of strappy, 4-inch stilleto sandals. On sale.

30. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: My mom bought me an electric beater.

31. My favorite blonde friend is: Leia (Leia, can you be counted as a blonde?) If not Leia, then probably my friend Susan from work.

32. My favorite brunette / black hair friend is: Becca.

33. The last time I was high: I was also in Maui.

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Rhino-saurus-es (right, Julia?)

35. I should have been: Born in February.

36. Once, at a restaurant: I found a bug in my salad and they comped the meal for the entire table.

37. Last night: I was cranky.

38. A better name for myself would be: Carrie Bradshaw.

39. If I ever go back to school: I will go to law school.

40. My birthday: This year will put me closer to 30 than to 20.

41. And by the way: I'm still not tired.

9 comments:

  1. 4. College is: pretty fun, if you have a fantastic group of friends.


    Yep, and yep. Not only fantastic, but sh*t crazy are those I deal with everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much confused by the "born in February" comment. But I was born in February, so good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld, that surprises me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dem, I think that is pretty par for the course.

    Dawn - I was born in March, but I was a late baby. So I should have been born in February.

    Rocket, I never really got into Seinfeld, so whenever it is on I will typically just try to find something else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, Rocket, i've never seen Seinfeld either. it's boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Seinfeld is boring! What's not?

    One of the best shows ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. college is fun because I'm lucky enough to have a great group of friends. There are quite a few people I'll miss when December rolls around.

    hopefully you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did get some sleep... eventually.

    ReplyDelete