Pages

11.26.2007

I heart National City

I was checking my credit card statement today when I noticed a pretty stiff late fee and finance charge on my account.... but my National City checking account statement showed that a payment had been posted to the credit card company on time. I called Capital One to figure out why I was socked with these charges when my bank statement showed the payment on time. I waited for 10 minutes before I got tired of waiting and hung up. So I called National City customer service to ask the same thing. I was patched through to an operator, the mistake (theirs) was explained and the solution offered within three minutes. Great customer service, and they are taking care of everything, to boot.

And that is why I heart National City.

5 comments:

  1. I remember the good old days when I used to have credit..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes there is nothing to beat good service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you don't hear stories like that too often, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it sad that we've come to expect BAD customer service?!

    ReplyDelete