Pages

11.29.2007

New drink!

For the second year in a row, I will be hosting the Ho Ho Holiday pub crawl. Ho Ho Holiday 2.0 will commence on December 15, 2007 at 9:00 p.m. at my apartment in Cincinnati. Following several warm up drinks, we will head to a bar district and bounce from bar to bar in complete abandon. It promises to be as much fun, if not more fun, than last year.

In honor of Ho Ho Holiday 2.0, I give you the "Ho Ho Holitini", a drink that I developed in my kitchen after much trial and error:

1 part pomegranate vodka (Recommend Three Olives brand)
1 part Ruby Red grapefruit vodka (Recommend Absolut brand)
2 parts cranberry juice
Splash of club soda

Shake vodkas and cranberry juice over ice. Add splash of club soda and stir. Strain into a martini glass and enjoy.

Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Lauren! I wish I could join your pub crawl. I'll just have to setle for the martini at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even non-drinker like me is like shuuuut let me have that..lol.

    Enjoy your weekend in Cinni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great... and not too sweet either.

    ReplyDelete