Pages

8.12.2008

Hodgepodge of nonsensical musings and gibberish

Okay, so I've been remiss in my updating duties lately. I had such a busy week last week, with lots of events and such to attend to, and so updating my blog fell to the bottom of the priority list.

This week is shaping up to be more of the same. I've got a date with Teach tomorrow night, sand volleyball on Thursday, a pool party Friday afternoon, cocktail party on Friday evening and a birthday party on Friday night. On Saturday afternoon I have a BBQ/backyard concert to attend, and another BBQ to attend later that night. I'm hoping to squeeze in some time for Barback on Sunday night but at this point, I may be so tired and hungover that I just want to be by myself. Sigh.

So, who is watching these Olympics? I love the Olympics and have been tuning in every night. Swimming, gymnastics, beach volleyball... those are my faves. I love the commercials, the patriotism, the sportsman-like conduct, the commentary by the (sometimes douchey) TV announcers, the excitement of the crowds.

Also, did anyone see the Paris Hilton response to the John McCain ad? Who knew P-Hilt could be so funny?! Of course, she had someone write it for her, but she actually pulls it off, I have to hand it to her.

Aaaanyway, I'll post a better blog entry soon but I am exhausted and ready to watch some of these fine Olympic games we've got going. See you again soon!

7 comments:

  1. Pool parties, cocktail parties, sand volleyball, BBQ cookouts, you're definitely squeezing in as much as possible before the leaves start falling. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn that is one busy schedule!

    I loved the Hilton response, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much to do. Makes my social life seem so inadequate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you would be so much fun to hang out with! i am so looking you up if i ever get cincy way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thomas - I assure you, this is an anomoly. Read back through some of my other posts, you'll see!

    Brian - Okay, what date works for you?

    Rocket - Exactly... I loved the whole response and "her" energy policy actually made sense!

    Scaramouche - Ditto my comment to Thomas!

    Sarah - You're welcome in the 'Nati anytime. We can play some cornhole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i understand. you're time-challenged. at least you don't try doing all of that the same day.
    i couldn't get the paris video. you have to subscribe to get it?

    ReplyDelete