Pages

2.23.2010

Brief update

Here's a little update about what I've been up to in the last few months:

July 2009 - Broke up with Boyfriend
August 2009 - Nothing of note
September 2009 - Got a promotion that has caused considerable joy but considerable stress
October 2009 - Realized I was moving on from the break up and had a complete freak out because letting go scared me. Drunk dialed Ex-Boyfriend and cried foolishly. (All of that is another story for another time...)
November 2009 - Kissed another boy
December 2009 - Realized I was no longer in love; subsequently kissed multiple other boys
January 2009 - Started dating again
February 2009 - Started blogging again

I think it's wise to post in more detail at another time, because I'm exhausted from the crazy pace I've been keeping the last few months. I have a bit of a new lease on life, and a new energy in my personal life that is exciting and fun.

I'm going to start checking in on all of you more regularly, so consider yourselves warned!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started blogging again. Out of all the other ones I follow, your's is the only one that is still at it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back and in good spirits, to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was reading this I was waiting to read, "I kissed a girl and I liked it." :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rocket Been there, done that. Yawn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lauren! I'm still around, I've just moved to amistydimness.blogspot.com! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete