Pages

9.08.2006

Fighting Irish

I'm going to South Bend this weekend, and I'm really excited. Not only because I have tickets for the Notre Dame/Penn State game on Saturday, but also because I get to see my friends Lori and Matt. Lori and Matt recently became engaged and live all the way out in Washington, D.C. so I never get to see them.

I expect that I will be drunk for the majority of the weekend, and much hilarity shall ensue. Maybe I'll take some photos?

Also, I wrote a "deep thoughtful" post the other day and just haven't had the time to post it yet. Check back next week for a review of the weekend and the "deep thoughtful" post of the month.

2 comments:

  1. Deep and thoughtful AND the drunken football weekend post and photos... You're a diverse woman - can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo lauren, fighting irish did trash one of my beloved coach paterno, how does that feel, 2 enjoy my agony! Kidding.

    Most historic C. team ever.

    ReplyDelete