Pages

1.13.2009

Happy 2009!

I can't believe it has been a month and a half since my last post. I've been seriously, seriously slacking on the whole blogging thing lately. The holidays got to be soooo busy... and even though I thought things would slow down a little bit once the holidays were over, things have continued to stay busy.

This weekend I head West to Denver. It's the annual Bring-It-On-Athon, an annual girls-only weekend with my besties from h.s. Unfortunately my friend Julia can't be there because of some schedule conflicts. But the weekend is sure to be great fun! I've already started packing and planning for all the fun times ahead!

I'll try to take a bunch of photos and post some here. I'm told it is beautiful country! (What say you, Rocket?)

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy Denver! We had our girls trip there this fall too! We called it the 21 Tour. Because, you know, we're just a little bit older than we were acting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Denver in April!

    ReplyDelete