Pages

11.28.2005

Holy Ex-Boyfriends, Batman!

In the past week, I have received "we should hang outs" from not one, but TWO ex-boyfriends. Andy, my most recent ex-boyfriend (whom I did see on Wednesday, gooooood time) and Nathan, my very first serious ex-boyfriend (whom I haven't spoken to or seen since September). These two men in particular seem to move in and out of my life at the most random and bizarre times.

Do they come back because I'm such a catch, or do they come back because I'm a last resort? Something to ponder...

3 comments:

  1. Uuuuummmmm U know the answer...

    My last high school girlfriend who I also dated in my first year of college....goes to the same uni, and since i'm now dating.....I did hang with her two weeks ago...just as friends....when U had a relationship with someone....a good relationship....but some how it didn't work and they come back to your life......the two questions U have raised are legit or common.....and it has to be one of them....or both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be that they genuinely think you're a great person, and just because a relationship with them did not work out doesn't mean that they like you genuinely as a person and friend.

    But I suppose if we want to be cynical or jaded, we can just assume that they may be hoping for ex-sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both good points...They are fantastic guys.

    And I'm a pretty good lay. :)

    ReplyDelete