Pages

9.26.2007

Rotten meat closes I-471

I received a breaking news alert from Cincinnati.com this afternoon with the following headline: Rotten meat closes I-471. The opening line of the email? "A truck carrying scrap meat crashed on I-471 this morning, strewing a disgusting mess over the highway and causing a huge traffic jam."

While the outcome could have been much worse, it wasn't. Read the full story and t
ell me it is not the most hilarious story ever... and be sure to check out the picture gallery!

7 comments:

  1. "rotten stew of sausages"..lol, gross is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love how the reporter told the story. I actually have worked with this reporter before, so I may have to send her an email complimenting her on her fabulous story telling.

    But it's funny,right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny.

    Can I just say I'm so glad you're back? Also, I got your postcard yesterday, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the coolest thing I have ever laid eyes upon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd chop the story down and steak my claim on the photo.

    Yummmm

    Good writing.

    ReplyDelete