Pages

9.27.2007

Tonight's post brought to you by: Season Premieres

I eagerly anticipated this evening, for tonight marked the season premieres of my two favorite shows: The Office and Grey's Anatomy.

The Office was, of course, wonderful. The plot centered around Michael's bumbling managerial and driving style (Rabies, anyone?) and the are-they-or-aren't-they-finally-hooking-up Pam and Jim romance (they are!)

And then there was Grey's Anatomy. The best part of the episode was the last minute, in which George declared that he is in love with Izzy. Oh, and the previews. If this had been the first-ever episode of Grey's Anatomy, I wouldn't tune in next week.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that they discussed Dr. Burke's departure from Seattle Grace, but never once did they mention Addison's? And she has a spin off on the same network!

Ugh.

Going to my BFF Leia's for the weekend.... have a good one, peeps.

7 comments:

  1. I should check out The Office...

    ReplyDelete
  2. andy's bloody nipples? classic.

    omg, and thanks for the ending of grey's. my jackass tivo cut off right as he stood at the door.

    for the record, i didn't think it was all that great either. that sister is even more annoying than meredith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I began watching the HBO series ROME this week (on DVD) and am so hooked that I'm probably talking like a Senator or Centurian all the time.

    Be gone damn blogger! Or I will feed your liver to Jupiter! It's pretty sexy for TV too - even my 20 year old son had to say, "Can kids see this on TV?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very disappointed in Grey's. But they did mention Addison's, Bailey mentioned it when Shepard was trying to get her to have a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I thank you for the post card? If I didn't, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my lovely postcard today - it would be fun to be on a riverboat. It would be fun to be on one all the way to the ocean in fact!

    Send your mail address and I'd be happy to reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete