Pages

9.13.2007

Social experiment

Last summer, fellow blogger Nerdine performed a little social experiment that I would like to copy. She volunteered to send a postcard to anyone in the world who wanted one... real mail from Norway!!! While she admittedly had more blogger friends than I have (and, let's be honest, will probably ever have!), I have decided to follow her lead.

While it may not be as exciting a locale as Norway, anyone who wants a little square of Ohio can feel free to email me their mailing address and I will send them a postcard, posthaste. So what do you say? Want to be pen pals?

9 comments:

  1. In! I'll email you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUt of courtesy, you may want to delete Gary's address, that was a bold move.

    I loved when Nerdine did this, she actually sent me two CD's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got all of your addresses.... buying the postcards tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so is it weird that i totally wanted to do it, but then became skittish about e-mailing you my address? like as long as you've had this blog it's been a ruse to get women's addresses so you can stalk and murder them? 'cause you're really that creepy jame gumb guy from silence of the lambs?

    yeah, i think i was feeling paranoid that day.

    ReplyDelete