Pages

10.31.2005

I am a magnet for unavailable men

For the past few years on Halloween, I have met guys that I have ended up dating. Two years ago, it was Jason, whom I dated very briefly before he sketched me out and it had to end. Last year, it was Andy, who I dated off and on until August. So naturally, I met someone again this year.

Meet Andy (hello, irony!), a 27-year-old from Cincinnati. He is smart. He is funny. He is HOT. He is married.

Okay, well not really....anymore. He is in the process of getting a divorce. Apparently, his wife woke up one day and decided she didn't want to be married anymore. Specifically, to him.

Which further proves the hypothesis that I am a magnet for unavailable men.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I should clarify what I mean by "unavailable" - because it's not like I go around hitting on married men or that I'm only attracted to guys who have significant others.

    By unavailable, I mean crazy, emotionally and/or socially damaged, unwilling-to-give-themselves-to-another-person unavailable.

    ReplyDelete