Pages

10.14.2005

Port-O-Potties in the roadway

Nothing can make your morning better than hearing your morning traffic reporter say, "There are Port-O-Potties in the roadway, Southbouth 75 near the Springboro exit. Crews are trying to clean up, but it may be a slow-go through that stretch."

Aaah, the morning commute.

My morning commute might be getting a little more difficult, actually. I've been offered a job with an awesome company in Cincinnati. I have until Monday to make my decision. The work is really different, and I wouldn't have any clients, per se. My "client" would be the agency itself, because it is an internal PR position. It could be a really exciting change and a good opportunity to get some additional experience. But I'm afraid of failing. And even though it is more money, I'm happy in Dayton. I have friends here. My family is here. I like my work and I like my clients and I'm not sure if I want to leave all of that behind. Granted, I'd only be an hour away - but it is a big change in a very short amount of time.

As further proof that this blog might actually be a good idea, I received the following message in my fortune cookie yesterday: You should share your insight with friends. Karma, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment