Pages

12.28.2005

I was at the gay bar last night, when...

My friend Rebecca and I hit the Nasty 'Nati last night for some fun. Her friend Megan, Megan's brother Kyle and Kyle's friend decided to go to a club called Purgatory. Becca and I went with. Purgatory is a pretty fun club in downtown, and Tuesday night is gay night at the club.

As a woman, gay night at a dance club is the best invention ever. You get to get all dolled up and dance your a$$ off without the worry of getting hit on. No guy who comes up to dance with you on gay night is trying to take you home. Plus, most of the gay men that I know are a) a complete blast to hang out with; b) incredibly and ego-boostingly gorgeous; and c) great dancers. It is the best of both worlds.

So how random is it that the only two straight guys in the club last night ended up hitting on Rebecca and me? Just sort of funny that we went to gay night to get a little skanked out and have a good time and still ended up getting hit on. By a guy named Constantine. Yes, Constantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment