Pages

6.28.2006

Hey! CW! Keep Pepper Dennis!

This is a note to all of you studio guys over at the new CW network: Keep Pepper Dennis in your fall line up.

Outside of Grey's Anatomy, Pepper Dennis is the one TV show that I look forward to every week. But tonight, during the show's weekly broadcast, the promo for next week's episode announced the series finale. What?!

I love the show for many reasons, but most of all because the character of Pepper Dennis is someone that I relate to. Strong, stubborn, willful, clumsy, driven and afraid to be vulnerable in front of others, Pepper Dennis is everything that I am. The show articulates aspects of my life that I know, love, hate, fear and want to change; that's why I enjoy watching it so much.

So please, CW studio bigwigs. Keep Pepper Dennis!

3 comments:

  1. On behalf of the UK: CW is a new network that will air in the U.S. in the fall. It merges two other networks, the WB and UPN. A couple of the "hit" programs have already been picked up for the CW, but others, like Pepper Dennis, are getting axed.

    Pepper Dennis is a show about a reporter in Chicago. She often finds herself in unusual predicaments, and hilarity (at least I think so) ensues. Pepper is played by Rebecca Romijn (yes, the model) and I think she does a rather marvelous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Sean from Boy Meets World is in it!

    my word verification word was sehfnio, I kind of like that

    ReplyDelete