Pages

3.23.2006

What are the stars telling me?!

I'm not usually one to put a lot of thought into what my horoscope says each day. But given the events of the past couple of days, I'm sort of freaking out and wondering what this morning's prediction really means:

There could be a tough lesson in store for you today, dear Pisces. More than likely, the harder it hits you, the more of a message it is that you need to hear. Indeed, it is important for you to accept failure gracefully. It could be that the one who kicks you when you are down will also be the one who helps you get up. There are strange twists to this day that you may not be expecting. Take things in stride.

Well, I'm already down, because outside of the potential new job, my week has kind of sucked. I'm hoping that whoever kicks me at least avoids my chest - I still have all those stitches!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ouch. I haven't looked at mine (Aries) in ages. It kept lying to me.

    Travel, adventure, romance. Who do they think they're kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that' me too, pisces. and I just read them for entertainment, but that sucks, you should try another dealer of horoscopes. I hear yahoo is friendly.

    and your word verification wouldn't let me post, no matter how many times i typed the word correctly, I had to open a different browser to get it to work. *kicks word verification*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars usually tell me, "You are insignifcant in the big picture of the universe."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah on the ward verification?

    Wad up Lauren! Stars telling U, your one cool star.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I can't figure the word verification out. If you are using Mozilla Firefox, it works fine. If you're using IE, it doesn't. At least it is not just my blog... I tried posting to someone else's and it did the same thing as it did here. What's up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. see, it was the opposite for me! It doesn't work for me on mozilla, I have to use IE to comment on Lauren's blog. And I'm lazy, so if you stop seeing comments from me, I'm still here I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get horoscopes sent to me by email. They're rarely accurate and actually apply to my life with even less frequency, but I don't know, I just really dig reading them. In general, I do buy into the whole theory of astrology, but to write a horoscope for millions of people who share the same sign? That's ridiculous. Tailored, however, I have found to be somewhat interesting.

    So, who kicked you? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete