Pages

4.22.2006

Is this what a tdrunk post is like?

Hello, Yellow Tail Chardonnay. I love you because you are lses than $1-0 a bottle and you are delicious. In the "I just consumed your entire bottel" kind of way.

Dawn and Saryah, I see you drunk bposts and raise you onw.

Cheers.

PS did you see Borkeback Mouyntain? It is a love story. Nothing else.

Ah, lovely and relaxed and in spite of that fact that Sam Hottie with the Body Marachino Cherry's phone is a piec eof crap, life is good

Sam is a hottie with a body that I mest last saturday night.

Okay, enoght with this posting, I"m off to watch a chick flick and perhaps eat some milano cookies. Mmm.

10 comments:

  1. All you crazy girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the "I just consumed your entire bottel" kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhahahahahaha!

    lauren, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i particularly like that it starts off like a love letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel - YAY indeed!

    Carly - we are crazy, clearly! :)

    Sayrah - Not so awesome on Sunday morning, when my head hurt.

    Dawn - I have a love affair with Yellow Tail Chardonnay, so I'm sure that's why the affection was so palpable in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Punk in drublic again!

    Maybe we need a bloggy night where the circle of bloggers have a few at the same time and do multiple posts and comments?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gary, that is an AWESOME idea! I'm all for it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love Yellow Tail and your drunk posts.

    ReplyDelete